In recent months, the European Commission has published various guidance documents. These guidance documents can be downloaded from the EU Commission’s CIRCABC website (Communication and Information Resource Centre for Administrations, Businesses and Citizens). In this folder you will find recently added guidance and information on research and development (R&D), exclusion and substitution criteria, biocidal product family authorisations, various guidance documents for rodenticides authorisations and updated guidance on treated articles, along with information on various other topics. If the above link doesn’t take you to the Documents finalised at CA meetings folder you will need to follow these steps to access it:
- When you arrive at the ‘Welcome to CIRCABC’ webpage Click on ‘browse categories’ to the left
- Scroll down to the ‘European Commission’ list and choose ‘Environment’
- On the next page, select ‘Biocides – Regulation 528/2012 – Public’ (the 5th item on the list)
- Then select ‘library’ from the left hand side
- Choose ‘Documents finalised at CA meetings’ – The guidance documents will be listed in alphabetically order. If you want to view the most recently published guidance click on ‘Modified Date’ heading.
HSE Biocides Update, 6 February 2015 ;http://www.hse.gov.uk/ ;