Classification, labelling and packaging of chemicals


Chemicals placed on the market in Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) are regulated by the GB Classification, Labelling and Packaging Regulation, known as GB CLP.

HSE is the GB CLP Agency and carries out certain CLP functions that were formerly undertaken by the European chemicals agency (ECHA).

Our CLP website contains guidance on how to comply with the GB CLP Regulation.

Read More

HSE, 14 June 2021