The Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) is making registration easier with tailored guidance material that provides the information needed to lodge the right application, with the right data and supporting evidence to meet APVMA criteria, before entering our online services portal. The new tailored guidance pathway, I want to register a new product which contains a new active constituent is now available. This complements the following pathways:
- I want to register a product that is the based on an existing registered reference product
- I want to submit a timeshift application
- I want an additional marketing name for my existing registered product
- I want to register a product that is the same as a reference product
- I want to vary the use of a product to include a new crop, animal species or situation
- I want to vary a product pack size
- I want to vary the sites of manufacture.
By improving applicant guidance material, APVMA aim to make the registration process smoother and more efficient.
APVMA Regulatory Update, 7 November 2018 ; http://www.apvma.gov.au