On 6 April 6, 2018, the Office of Administrative Law approved an amendment of Title 27, California Code of Regulations, section 25705, No Significant Risk Level (NSRL) for the chemical glyphosate. The regulation will be effective on 1 July 2018. This regulation establishes a NSRL of 1100 micrograms per day for glyphosate. The regulatory text and the supporting rulemaking documents are available below.
- /Amendment to Section 25705 No Significant Risk Level – Glyphosate April 10, 2018Apr 10, 2018
- /Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: Amendment to Section 25705, Specific Regulatory Levels Posing No Significant Risk: Glyphosate
- /Initial Statement of Reasons for the NSRL for Glyphosate
- /Final Regulatory Text – NSRL for Glyphosate
- /Final Statement of Reasons for the NSRL for Glyphosate
OEHHA, 10 April 2018 ; http://www.oehha.ca.gov