The latest version of the biocides submission tool R4BP 3 provides improved workflows and notification systems and an enhanced user experience. The updated SPC Editor now makes it easier to compare summaries of product characteristics (SPCs). The new features in R4BP 3 include:
- improved search filters with automatically saved results;
- the option to save draft applications;
- improved application wizards and more informative error messages;
- a warning message alerting a user making an application for mutual recognition if that product has already been authorised in the same market area; and
- new case types to support the implementation of Union authorisations in EEA countries and Switzerland.
There are also new features aimed at assisting authorities using the tool, such as an email notification system. The new features in SPC Editor include:
- an effective comparison of SPCs for biocidal product families; and
- a more detailed outcome for the comparison of SPCs.
If you had a deadline in R4BP 3 during its maintenance break from 20 to 23 May, the deadline is automatically extended by three days. Further information is available at:
- More about the new features (release note) [fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][PDF][EN]
- Submission manuals
- R4BP 3 portal
- SPC Editor
ECHA, 23 May 2018 ; http://echa.europa.eu[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]